Earthcam-Online Link Archive

Many Places of the world have never been so close to you ;)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Entertainment Time

Continue as usual. ;)

-Joke 1-

The phone of circus manager was ringing at. The manager picked up the phone.-'This is circus manager .' he said. -'Good morning sir, I look for a job. Can you give me a job in your circus?' the voice at the other and said. -'We can give a job the persons who have extraordinary tricks.'-'What sort?' -'I am a juggler and acrobat.'-'Other? All is that?' -'I can speak as well.' -'Everybody can speak. Is speaking a skill?' -'Of course, sir It is not a skill for human beings. But I am only a dog...'

-Joke 2-

Child pushing himself next to his grandfather.-Grandad, will you close your eyes?-Why should I close them, child?-Because mummy and daddy said, if grandaddy just closes his eyes, we will be very rich.

-Joke 3-

Two young man had met in the camp of nudes and become friends. They were taking sun bath in the garden. One of them asked the other:-'Do you tell me why have you come this camp?' -'In fact, I am not interested in the camp of nudes. They have sent here me for cure. I am only a pickpocket...' the other man said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home